Whoever likes egg, it can be one yummy and easy to make dish. Its a favorite with all of us i.e me, hubby and Betu. Wile I was making it yesterday night, I thought I can post it here. So I quickly grabbed my phone and clicked pictures of it while I was at it. So here are the steps.
- 1 Egg
- Dough/Atta for one parantha
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder (optional)
- Coriander leaves (optional)
2. Put it on the tawa/girdle and let if cook on medium flame.
3. In a small bowl, break the egg, add salt to taste, red chilli powder if you like it and whip it for 10 seconds.
4. When one side is done, flip it and apply bit of oil/ghee to the side which is partially done.
5. Tenderly open the layer using the chimta/tongs till the end. But be careful that it should not tear the layer away completely from the base.
6. Pour the egg mixture in this open layer as shown in the pic.
7. Close the opened layer back over the egg mixture.
8. Slowly flip the parantha by holding it from the end you had opened the layer. If the egg mixture spills slightly don't worry. It will in fact taste better.
9. Pat it lightly with a ladle .
10. Flip it back once you feel it has cooked well from that side and let it cook little more from the other side.
Your yummy egg parantha is ready to be eaten. Enjoy it with cheese or tomato ketchup or pickle as per your liking.