Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oat Meal

This was suggested to me by a friend and I cannot thank her much since this is Aryan's FAVOURITE (anti-jinx)!!
Easy to cook & all time favourite ...what more to ask for!

White Oats - 1 Tbsp
Milk - 1 Glass
Sugar - 1 tsp

Mix everything in a pan and bring it to boil. Sim and cook for 3-4 minutes.

A very healthy , yummy breakfast is ready!! Even we have this breakfast once a week.

Variations :
1. You can add dates while cooking. My friend used to do that but I never tried.
2. You can add banana and/or apples after its ready.

Note : Picture source is here

4 comments:

Asha said...

I use honey instead of sugar. That's healthier

Sukhaloka said...

Nice tip, Asha!

Oatmeal is one of my fave breakfasts too - bananas are a must with it.
Molasses instead of sugar might work too.

Red Ginger said...

hi! chanced upon ur blog while browsing profiles..

oastmeal's definitely a gr8 brkfst option..u can also add kaju n kishmish..m sure ur son wud like it !

Sunita said...

I add no sugar but a little salt.