I baked this cake on Saturday and it came out really nice. Below is the original recipe that I had found over the net but somehow just cannot trace it back to its origin.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 cup Milk
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, backing soda and powdered sugar together.
- Add milk and vanilla essence to the flour mixture. Then add oil and white vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased microwave safe bowl and microwave on high(900W) for 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- I added extra bit of milk as the batter seemed too thick.
- I baked for 1.5 minutes since my microwave's highest power is of 1300W