Preparation time - 10 mins
Baking time - 15 mins
- 6 tbsp flour/maida
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 200C for 10 mins.
- Mix flour, baking powder and keep aside.
- Cream egg, oil and sugar.
- Add vanilla essence and slowly fold in the flour mixture.
- Take a quarter of the batter and mix cocoa powder in it.
- Pour the pain flour batter into the greased tin and pour the cocoa batter in cricles over the white batter.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180C.
- Add 3 tbsp of milk if making in microwave.
- Bake for only 7-8 min ( in 1300W). Adjust the time based on the wattage of your microwave.