- Cheese - 250 gm
- Milk - 1/2 cup (may need more while preparing paste)
- Italian seasoning that you get with pizza
- Black pepper powder
- 1 -2 capsicum
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1-2 onions
- 1 cup of corn pearls
- White/brown bread slices
- Pizza sauce or simple tomato ketchup
- Put cheese, milk and Italian seasoning and make a smooth thick paste. If you make it too thin, it will pour out while baking fro the slices to the baking tray.
- Dice all the vegetables finely.
- Spread bread slices on the baking tray.
- Put pasta sauce or tomato ketchup on the slices.
- Put the diced vegetables.
- Put the cheese-milk sauce.
- Bake it for about 10-12 min in the oven at 200° C
- Let it cool before digging your teeth into it as the cheese paste is VERY hot! :)
1. You can make it with plain cheese-milk paste.
2. You can add mushrooms and olives as well.