Thursday, June 5, 2008

Strawberry smoothie


Call it a smoothie or a shake, this is how I often make a strawberry drink, earlier for me and my hubby and now more often for my 3 yr. old son. Like today!

Preparation time: 5 minutes
For 2 persons

Ingredients:

6-8 strawberries, washed and pat dried, cleaned of the green cap or any other blemishes
2 small tubs (300 g) Yoghurt
1 scoop of strawberry icecream (or any other)
1 tsp sugar (optional)
2 mint leaves, chopped finely (optional)
a mint leaf as garnish

Method:
Mix everything with a blener untill smooth and homogenous.
Pour in a glas and serve garnished with a mint leaf.

Tips:

  • Substitute the strawberries with other fruits like raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
  • When using tropical fruits, like mango (delicious!) adjust the sugar accordingly.
  • If it is too thick, just add some milk. Yes, you can replace yoghurt completely with milk too!
  • For those living in hot climates, a few cubes of ice would be great too!

4 comments:

Tauqeer said...

*drools*

K.C. said...

Yeah, I will fix this one for my babies. They will love me for this one! KC

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!



god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

Anonymous said...

This looks yummmmm. Me gonna try this today.